The Old Manse, Chapel Lane, Holcombe, Nr. Radstock. BA3 5TF
Enjoying an extremely tucked away position, The Old Manse is an enchanting village home. A delight to discover this charming and deceptively well-proportioned detached period house sits in a large walled garden of approximately 1/3 acre of established gardens with stone garden store and detached double garage. The property’s elegantly proportioned and well-presented accommodation is spread over two storeys and includes three good bedrooms, two receptions and a large kitchen/diner. All, in all, an exciting opportunity for any discerning house hunter.
- Tucked away location at the heart of this old Mendip village
- Picturesque extended Victorian home
- Three bedrooms and shower room
- Two (originally three) interconnecting reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with old fashioned larder cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Enclosed and established gardens of approaching 1/3 acre
- Detached garage/workshop.