Northstoke Village, Nr. Bath. BA1 9AS
A picturesque tucked away and extended period detached home dating from the 1850's. Lovingly presented by its current owners the property is set in delightful gardens in an extremely sought after village location 4 miles West of Georgian Bath.
- Picturesque, sympathetically extended detached period home
- Tucked away and sought after hilltop village location
- Dating from the 1850's with versatile and beautifully presented accommodation
- Rich in original form and proportion carefully combined with confident contemporary finishes.
- Stunning fitted kitchen, separate utility room and luxurious 1st floor bathroom
- Elegant and refined triple aspect living room and separate snug/entrance hall nextdoor
- Surrounded by lovingly maintained mainly lawned gardens with breathtaking views
- Detached timber work studio with light and power plus small stone outbuilding
- Vendor suited