Blackhorse Road, Kingswood, Bristol BS15
A stunning 2 double bedroom 1st floor apartment in this breath-taking and innovative 2018 restoration and conversion (by local developers Crossman Homes) of this striking Grade II listed former Wesleyan chapel, originally built in 1843 and enjoying historic connections throughout the Bath and Bristol area.
Kingswood as the name suggests takes its origins from the royal hunting forest that covered much of the area in medieval times. More recently it was important in supplying both timber and coal for the rapid expansion of the Bristol in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Situated within 500 yards of the bustling High Street in Kingswood the Wesleyan Chapel is ideally placed for access to either Georgian Bath (within 9 miles) and to central Bristol (within 6 miles).Commuters will note Junction 19 is reached via the A4174 and offers access to London, South Wales (via the M4), central Bristol (via the M32) and the South West and Midlands (via the M5). A regular train service to London Paddington is available from either Bath Spa or Bristol Temple Meads (6 miles) with local routes served via Lawrence Hill or Stapleton stations (both within 2.5 miles) and Keynsham (3 miles). Buses connect the town to surrounding areas including Hanham, Emersons Green and Bristol city centre. Further local shops are available one stop along the ring road in Staplehill or in nearby Barrs Court and in Longwell Green (including a multiplex cinema, bowling, Fitness First gym and various restaurants).
- Elegant, spacious 1st floor apartment in this 2018 restoration & refurbishment
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom
- Allocated parking space and separate bicycle store
- Close to bustling High Street and local bus routes
- Part of a gii listed historic 4 storey former Wesleyan Chapel dating from 1843
- Stylish and contemporary fitted kitchen, living room
- Shared memorial garden
- Local rail service accessible at Lawrence Hill and Stapleton
- Excellent access to city centre(w/in 6miles), A4174 Link Road (w/in 1 1/2 miles)
Tim Bennett and Associates
3 Princes Street